Image Alt

Peace of Mind Booking

Peace of Mind Booking

The world has changed greatly in the last year. But our desire to spend time with friends and family, and travel to exotic places has only grown stronger.

We at Nyika Discovery understand there is much uncertainty as to when the world will “re-open”, and that the “when” will be a very personal decision for each individual and family. While the “when” may not be next week or next month, we want to help you start planning for it.

We continue to monitor the local and global impacts of COVID-19 and are updating our policies and actions accordingly. Read COVID-19 info and, please continue to refer back to our website for ongoing updates.

Book Now, Travel Later

Starting February 1, 2021 you can book the trip you’ve been dreaming of with peace of mind!

Should you need to cancel your trip due to Covid-travel restrictions, or just because you’re not yet comfortable traveling, let us know at least 30 days before the start of your trip and you will receive a 100% credit toward a future tour with Nyika Discovery, valid through December 31, 2022; this credit is non-transferable and non-refundable and will be applied as an offset to the new booking cost.

Should you need to postpone 15 – 29 days before the start of your trip, there will be 25% cancellation fee and the remaining 75% will be a credit toward future travel, with the same restrictions listed above. Within 14 days of travel, normal terms and conditions apply.

Your balance remains payable at 90 days prior to departure. Failure to pay the balance without giving notice of the intention to postpone your trip will mean that normal cancellation terms are applied.

Additional info

Please refer to the links below for information on travel based on your country of residence. We advise you to monitor information from your government on the countries you’re planning to visit.

UK – gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice

US – travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/

U.S. citizens can book a COVID-19 test through the MoHCDEC website

Rest of the world – who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2021

Professional Trip Consultants

Since the beginning of the pandemic, our team of trip consultants have remained up to date on CDC, WHO and State Department advisories and recommendations. We encourage you to stay informed as well. We have also been in constant communication with the team in Tanzania and all of our partner organizations.

Although the decision on if and when to travel is entirely up to you and your loved ones, we are happy to help you throughout the process. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.